The seminar is in English and it is open for everyone but SULF members have priority. If you are not already a member, you can apply for membership at the seminar. Fika (coffee/tea).
The seminar will adress questions like:
• The SULF Doctoral Candidate Association, SDF
• How long can you be a doctoral candidate?
• Supervision, individual study plan and funding
• Your rights as an employee
• Can you be made redundant?
• When your doctoral employment ends
• Unemployment insurance (A-kassa), income insurance and the Job Security Foundation (Trygghetsstiftelsen)