Place: Sahlgrenska Academy, Lecture hall Hamberger, Medicinaregatan 16, Gothenburg
The Swedish Association of University Teachers, SULF is the only union and professional organization that has specialist competence in the pay, working conditions and professional issues of university teachers, researchers and doctoral students.During the lunch seminar, we will answer a number of important questions, including:
• How long are you allowed to work on your PhD?
• Do you have a right to change your supervisor?
• What happens if your funding ends before you have finished your PhD?
• What happens if you want to go on parental leave during your PhD studies?
• Are you entitled to unemployment compensation?