Are you new in Sweden or just still wondering how this confusing country works? The university is full of people trying to figure out how to navigate all the different rules and regulations that govern social security, residence permit, citizenship, health care and national registration (personnummer). If you are one of them – this seminar is for you!
The seminar is in English and is organized by the University of Gothenburg. Presenter is Robert Andersson, chief negotiator at the Swedish Association of University Teachers and Researchers, SULF.
The seminar will address questions like:
- Who needs a residence permit?
- How does the social security system work when you have a stipend?
- Can I use the health care system?
- How to get a “personnummer” (National registration)?
- What is required to get a permanent residence permit or citizenship?
The seminar is open for PhD students, Postdocs and Junior researchers with a stipend at the University of Gothenburg.
Time: October 21, 12.00-13.00.
Register: Register here – you will get a confirmation with a link.