When: Tuesday 16th of October at 12.15-14, a vegetarian sandwich and a beverage will be available for those who sign up.
Where: Karlstad University, building 12, room 12B 257.
Registration: Registration is required for the seminar and last day to register is October 12th. Registration is binding so please let us know if you have to cancel your participation.
The seminar is open for everyone but SULF members have priority. If you are not already a member, you can apply for membership at the seminar.
The seminar will adress questions like:
- The SULF Doctoral Candidate Association, SDF
- How long can you be a doctoral candidate?
- Supervision, individual study plan and funding
- Your rights as an employee
- Can you be made redundant?
- Scholarships – not employment
- When your doctoral employment ends
- Unemployment insurance (A-kassa), income insurance and the Job Security Foundation (Trygghetsstiftelsen)