Seminar for doctoral candidates – know your rights
Meet experts from SULF, the trade union and professional organisation for university teachers, researchers and doctoral candidates, and learn all you need to know about:
SULF has the answers you are looking for
On Tuesday November 19, a team of experts from SULF, including a representative from the SULF Doctoral Candidate Association, will be in Linköping to inform you about your rights and benefits as a doctoral candidate. The seminar is in English will last for two hours and include information about:
- How the Swedish labour market works
- SULF and SDF, the SULF doctoral candidate
- Your rights as a doctoral candidate
- Your benefits as an employee
- Supervision, individual study plans and funding
- Scholarships – not a form af employment
- When your doctoral candidate employment ends
- Unemployment insurance, income insurance and the job security foundation
November 19, 12.00-14.00. A vegetarian sandwich and a beverage will be available for those who sign up.
Sign up for the seminar by filling out the form below, no later than November 15.
SULF – Strength – Security – Knowledge
As a member of SULF, the trade union and professional organisation for university teachers, researchers and doctoral candidates, you will receive tips, advice and support to make it easier for you to focus on your research. Our knowledge and strength gives you peace of mind. We want to make it easier for you to meet the future and we offer you support throughout your academic career.