Working in Sweden
The seminar will address questions like:
• How does the Swedish labour market work?
• What are the three government agencies that “rule your world”?
• Who needs a residence permit?
• How does the social security system work?
• Can I use the health care system?
• Do I have the right to unemployment benefit?
• Are only Swedish citizens entitled to Swedish pensions?
• What is required to get a permanent residence permit or citizenship?
The seminar will also cover the difference regarding the rules for EU/non-EU citizens, the differences between scholarships and employment and special rules for doctoral candidates.
The seminar is on line and in English.
Join the seminar by Zoom