Working in Sweden – a guide to social insurance, health care and unemployment
Welcome to a free, digital seminar in English.
The seminar will address questions like:
- How does the Swedish labour market work?
- What are the three government agencies that “rule your world”?
- Who needs a residence permit?
- How does the social security system work?
- Can I use the health care system?
- Do I have the right to unemployment benefit?
- Are only Swedish citizens entitled to Swedish pensions?
- What is required to get a permanent residence permit or citizenship?
The seminar will also cover the difference regarding the rules for EU/non-EU citizens, the differences between scholarships and employment and special rules for doctoral candidates.
When: November 23 at 14.00-15.30
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 853 1534 7026
SULF at Mid Sweden University