12.00 – 12.30 Lunch sandwich (if you have registered)
- How does the Swedish labour market work?
- What are the three government agencies that “rule your world”?
- Who needs a residence permit?
- How does the social security system work?
- Can I use the health care system?
- Do I have the right to unemployment benefit?
- Are only Swedish citizens entitled to Swedish pensions?
- What is required to get a permanent residence permit or citizenship?
We will cover the difference regarding the rules for EU/non-EU citizens, the differences between scholarships and employment and special rules for doctoral candidates. Feel free to forward this information to colleagues you think might need it.
Welcome Roten on September 12, 11.00 – 13.30!