Attend SULF:s seminar ”Working in Sweden”
When: 14 November at 12-14
Where: Nordenskiöldsalen, Geovetenskapens hus
The seminar will address questions like:
- How does the Swedish labour market work?
- What are the three government agencies that “rule your world”?
- Who needs a residence permit?
- How does the social security system work?
- Can I use the health care system?
- Do I have the right to unemployment benefit?
- Are only Swedish citizens entitled to Swedish pensions?The seminar is held by SULF´s Robert Andersson.
Registration required: send an e-mail, (any food allergies?) before Nov 8, to Annika.Blekemo@juridicum.su.se