When: 8 th of May at 14.00-15.30, fika
Where: Samhällsvetarhuset Hörsal D, Umeå
The seminar will adress questions like:
- How does the Swedish labour market work?
- What are the three government agencies that “rule your world”?
- Who needs a residence permit?
- How does the social security system work?
- Can I use the health care system?
- Do I have the right to unemployment benefit?
- Are only Swedish citizens entitled to Swedish pensions?
- What is required to get a permanent residence permit or citizenship?
The seminar will also cover the difference regarding the rules for EU/non-EU citizens, the differences between scholarships and employment and special rules for doctoral candidates. Feel free to forward this information to colleagues you think might need it.
Questions? Contact email@example.com