Doctoral candidates’ rights and obligations (seminar in English)
- How the Swedish labour market works
- SULF and SDF, the SULF association of doctoral candidates
- Your rights as a doctoral candidate
- Your benefits as an employee
- Supervision, individual study plans and funding
- Scholarships – not a form of employment
- When your doctoral candidate employment ends
- Unemployment insurance, income insurance and the job security foundation
Time: 9.30 to 12.00 + lunch-mingel afterwards, on May the 17th (Friday).
Location: Blåsenhus, Gunnar Johanssonsalen, Uppsala University
The main talk (in English) will be held by Åsa Rybo Landelius (national officer at SULF) with introductions from the local SULF board, SDF (Megha Bendre) and the Doctoral Board of Uppsala (Carl Anderson Kronlid).
No registration required for the seminar, but please register for the lunch-mingle. We will offer a range of vegetarian and non-vegetarian alternatives. Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies.
Register for the lunch-mingel, so we have an indication on how much to order.