Attend SULF:s seminar ”Working in Sweden”
with Robert Andersson, SULF.
When: 25th of September at 10-12
Where: PLA K1 477 Plantskolan, Segerstedthuset
Registration: Please register below. Last day to register is September 20.
The seminar will address questions like:
- How does the Swedish labour market work?
- What are the three government agencies that “rule your world”?
- Who needs a residence permit?
- How does the social security system work?
- Can I use the health care system?
- Do I have the right to unemployment benefit?
- Are only Swedish citizens entitled to Swedish pensions?
- What is required to get a permanent residence permit or citizenship?
The seminar is open for everyone, but SULF members have priority. If you are not already a member, you can apply for membership now or at the seminar.
The seminar is in English.