Gothenburg, digital seminar: Postdoc - in Sweden and abroad
Welcome to the digital seminar “Postdoc – in Sweden and abroad”. Robert Andersson, chief negotiator at SULF, holds the seminar in English.
Date: Tuesday 1st of June
Link to the meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89421810185
The lecture covers
- Social insurance after a postdoc in Sweden or abroad
- Unemployment insurance after a postdoc in Sweden or abroad
- Rules for postdoc employment in Sweden
- How to be able to stay in Sweden after a postdoc
- National registration in Sweden
- Additional insurances you might need
- What is it like to be abroad on a postdoc? A postdoctoral researcher who currently is abroad (international postdoc) will share some of their experiences and answer questions.
Arranged by SULF/Gothenburg University.