We know higher education and research – higher education is our area.
SULF is a member of the Swedish Confederation of Professional Associations (Saco), whose members are professionals with university or college education.
- Approximately 22 000 members.
- SULF has local bodies at many universities and major colleges.
- Local union representatives at many institutions.
- The SULF Doctoral Candidate Association
SULF is created by academic teachers and researchers. The main focus is on the members. Please contact your local SULF-association for more information.
The Congress is the supreme governing body of SULF. The congress consists of 101 members and convenes every three years. The congress elects the President, First, Second and Third Deputy Presidents of the Association and members of the board.
The next Congress is in 2024.
- Congress 2021 (all documents are in Swedish:
The SULF board
The board consists of fifteen regular members and five deputy members. Within the board there is a president, first, second and third deputy presidents Mats Ericson is president. Contact details to the board.
Nominations Committee and Remuneration Board
Nominations Committee 2022-2024:
- Marie Hoen, sammankallande, Lunds universitet
- Mikael Åsman, Blekinge tekniska högskola
- Maja Pelling, Göteborgs universitet
- Inger Ekman, Umeå universitet
- Eric Stempels, Uppsala universitet
- Megan Case, Högskolan Dalarna
Remuneration Board 2022-2024:
The Negotiating Delegation
The Negotiating Delegation is a preparatory body under the SULF Board. It provides information and recommendations for the Board’s decisions and monitors the central collective agreements. The members of the Negotiating Delegation are appointed by the SULF Board.
Håkan Lindkvist, Umeå universitet (ordf.)
Adam Brenthel, Lunds universitet
Ingrid Lander, Stockholms universitet
Kristin Halverson, Södertörns högskola
Krzysztof Marciniak, Linköpings universitet
Mats Nilsson, Karlstads universitet
Michaël Le Duc, Mälardalens högskola
Maja Pelling, Göteborgs universitet
Petra Eriksson, Uppsala universitet
Torkel Falkenberg, Karolinska Institutet