About SULF's Doctoral Candidate Association
We are working for approximately 3,450 PhD members by monitoring labor issues, employment terms, admissions, equality, the post-doctorate labor market and the quality of the PhD education. Our activities derive equally from our democratic statutes and activity plan; accessible through this site.
As a member of SULF, you are given the opportunity to engage with others in the struggle that is union work, and help with improving local conditions. You also get access to a helpline for navigating the jungle of Swedish laws and regulations, offers of membership services abroad, a salary research tool, access to fair insurance, the SULF magazine, get the latest PhD news and more.
The SULF Doctoral Candidate Association board 2023-2024
The Board was elected at the annual general meeting held in April 2023. Please contact us if you have any questions or information that you think would be of interest to the board. You can contact us though our mutual e-mail.
- Konstantin Golpayegani, Chair, Mid Sweden University (MiUn)
- Miaoxin Gong, Vice-Chair, Lund University (LU)
Ordinary Board Members:
- Aimee Miles, Uppsala University
- Haro de Grauw, Lund University
- Isabel Garcia Velazquez, Linköping University (LiU)
- Joel Martinsson, Linnaeus University (LNU)
- Linda Eriksson, Örebro University
- Mohamed Al-Sabri, Uppsala University
Alternate Board Members:
- Jeffery Marker, Karlstad University (KAU)
- Jonathan Wiskandt, Stockholm University
Plan of operations