About SULF's Doctoral Candidate Association
We are working for approximately 3,450 PhD members by monitoring labor issues, employment terms, admissions, equality, the post-doctorate labor market and the quality of the PhD education. Our activities derive equally from our democratic statutes and activity plan; accessible through this site.
As a member of SULF, you are given the opportunity to engage with others in the struggle that is union work, and help with improving local conditions. You also get access to a helpline for navigating the jungle of Swedish laws and regulations, offers of membership services abroad, a salary research tool, access to fair insurance, the SULF magazine, get the latest PhD news and more.
The SULF Doctoral Candidate Association board 2021-2022
The Board was elected at the annual general meeting held in April 2021. Please contact us if you have any questions or information that you think would be of interest to the board. You can contact us though our mutual e-mail.
- Jenny Iao-Jörgensen ordförande, Lund University
- Paulina Rajkowska, Uppsala University
- Sara Berglund, Stockholms University
- Tim Roberts, Karlstad University
- Jeffery Marker, Karlstad University
- Jennifer Emsfors, Lund University
- Haro de Grauw, Uppsala University
- Khaled Elsamman Ahmed, Gothenburg University
Plan of operations