About SULF's Doctoral Candidate Association
We are working for approximately 3,450 PhD members by monitoring labor issues, employment terms, admissions, equality, the post-doctorate labor market and the quality of the PhD education. Our activities derive equally from our democratic statutes and activity plan; accessible through this site.
As a member of SULF, you are given the opportunity to engage with others in the struggle that is union work, and help with improving local conditions. You also get access to a helpline for navigating the jungle of Swedish laws and regulations, offers of membership services abroad, a salary research tool, access to fair insurance, the SULF magazine, get the latest PhD news and more.
The SULF Doctoral Candidate Association board 2022-2023
The Board was elected at the annual general meeting held in May 2022. Please contact us if you have any questions or information that you think would be of interest to the board. You can contact us though our mutual e-mail.
- Paulina Rajkowska Chair, Uppsala University
- Haro de Grauw, Vice-Chair, Uppsala University
Ordinary Board Members:
- Luca Love, Karolinska Institute (KI)
- Isabel Garcia Velazquez, Linköping University (LiU)
- Jennifer Emsfors, Lund University (LU)
- Beatrice Björkskog Mälardalen University (MDU)
- Konstantin Golpayegani, Mid Sweden University (MiUn)
- Sravan Tatipala, Blekinge Institute of Technology (BTH)
- Bekzat Musrepova, Umeå University (UMU)
Alternate Board Members:
- Joel Martinsson, Linnaeus University (LNU)
- Jeffery Marker, Karlstad University (KAU)
- Daniel Hedbom, Uppsala University (UU)
- Miaoxin Gong, Lund University (LU)
Plan of operations