The SULF Doctoral Candidate Association is the PhD candidate association of SULF, a politically and religiously independent union. We strive to make your voice heard in our mission to improve the working conditions for PhD candidates at Swedish Universities.
About SULF's Doctoral Candidate Association
We are working for approximately 3,450 PhD members by monitoring labor issues, employment terms, admissions, equality, the post-doctorate labor market and the quality of the PhD education. Our activities derive equally from our democratic statutes and activity plan; accessible through this site.
As a member of SULF, you are given the opportunity to engage with others in the struggle that is union work, and help with improving local conditions. You also get access to a helpline for navigating the jungle of Swedish laws and regulations, offers of membership services abroad, a salary research tool, access to fair insurance, the SULF magazine, get the latest PhD news and more.
The SULF Doctoral Candidate Association board 2018/2019
The Board was elected at the annual general meeting held in November 2018. Please contact us if you have any questions or information that you think would be of interest to the board. You can contact us though our mutual e-mail.
- Asreen Rostami, Chair of the SULF Doctoral Candidate Association board, Stockholms universitet
- Erik Bergenholtz, ordinary board member, Blekinge universitet
- Magne Torbjörnsson, ordinary board member Lunds universitet
- Malin Podlevskikh Carlström, ordinary board member, Göteborgs universitet
- Megah Bendre, ordinary board member, Uppsala universitet
- Rebecca Gmoser, ordinary board member Högskolan i Borås
- Sharmin Ahmed, ordinary board member, Umeå universitet
- Somayeh Aghanavesi, ordinary board member Högskolan Dalarna
- Tim Roberts, ordinary board member Karlstads universitet
- Amineh Ghaderi, alternate board member, Karolinska institutet
- Asif M Huq, alternate board member, Högskolan Dalarna
- Jacob Sommer, alternate board member, Stockholms universitet
- Tohidul Islam, alternate board member, Umeå universitet
Email the nomination committee
Plan of operations