We are working for approximately 3,450 PhD members by monitoring labor issues, employment terms, admissions, equality, the post-doctorate labor market and the quality of the PhD education. Our activities derive equally from our democratic statutes and activity plan; accessible through this site. During 2017, we focus particularly on terms of employment and career paths in all activities that we carry out. The chairperson of SDF is Megan Case, who was elected at our annual general meeting in November 2017.
As a member of SULF, you are given the opportunity to engage with others in the struggle that is union work, and help with improving local conditions. You also get access to a helpline for navigating the jungle of Swedish laws and regulations, offers of membership services abroad, a salary research tool, access to fair insurance, the SULF magazine, get the latest PhD news and more.
The SDF board 2017/2018
The Board was elected at the annual general meeting held in November 2017. Please contact us if you have any questions or information that you think would be of interest to the board. You can contact us though our mutual e-mail.
- Megan Case, Chair of the SDF board – Dalarna University
- Benny Borghei, ordinary board member – Linköping University
- Per Boström, ordinary board member – Umeå University
- Eduardo Rosa, ordinary board member – University of Gävle
- Jacob Sommer, ordinary board member – University of Stockholm
- Magne Torbjörnsson, ordinary board member – University of Lund
- Parisa Aasi, ordinary board member – University of Stockholm
- Somayeh Aghanavesi, ordinary board member – Dalarna University
- Asreen Rostami, alternate board member – University of Stockholm
- Sharmin Ahmed, alternate board member – University of Umeå
- Vijay Pratap Paidi, alternate board member – Dalarna University
Jeanette Lindberg, Gothenburg University, e-mail