GU: Working in Sweden
SULF GU invites you to the lecture “Working in Sweden”, in English, by the chief negotiator at SULF, Robert Anderson
The lecture will specifically focus on Swedish migration law.
Questions that will also be addressed are:
- Swedish labor market work?
- What are the three government agencies that “rule your world”?
- Who needs a residence permit?
- How does the social security system work?
- Can I use the health care system?
- Do I have the right to unemployment benefit?
- Are only Swedish citizens entitled to Swedish pensions?
- What is required to get a permanent residence permit or citizenship?
Time will be given for questions after the lecture.
Thursday May 12
HDK-Valand – Högskolan för konst och design
411 37 Göteborg