Webinar: Regulations regarding long-term resident status
Webinar together with Akademikernas a-kassa
In this webinar we will provide you with information on the latest developments in how regulations regarding long-term resident status are being applied. We will also answer general questions.
- What is SULF doing to persuade politicians to change the regulations?
- What does the Swedish Migration Agency's request for a pause in the processing of delayed work and residence permit cases mean for requests for delayed cases to be resolved after six months have passed?
- How can my employer help?
- What requirements do I need to fulfil to qualify for unemployment benefit in different situations? What certificates or documentation can I get regarding my eligibility for compensation if I become unemployed? This involves the Akademikernas a-kassa unemployment insurance fund.
- How does the SULF income insurance work? What support can I get from the Job Security Foundation (Trygghetsstiftelsen) to help me find a new job?
When: Tuesday 16 May
Registration: Please register here.
Link to the webinar will be sent to you after registration.
The webinar will be recorded so you will be able to watch it afterwards.
Questions and answers
We have updated the FAQ about residence permit to reflect the situation in April 2023, see the question Can I apply for long-term resident status in Sweden?.