When: Tuesday 16th of October at 12.15-14, a vegetarian sandwich and a beverage will be available for those who sign up.
Where: Karlstad University, building 12, room 12B 257.
Registration: Registration is required for the seminar and last day to register is October 12th. Registration is binding so please let us know if you have to cancel your participation.
The seminar is open for everyone but SULF members have priority. If you are not already a member, you can apply for membership at the seminar.
The seminar will adress questions like:
- How does the Swedish labour market work?
- What are the three government agencies that “rule your world”?
- Who needs a residence permit?
- How does the social security system work?
- Can I use the health care system?
- Do I have the right to unemployment benefit?
- Are only Swedish citizens entitled to Swedish pensions?
- What is required to get a permanent residence permit or citizenship?