Welcome to a free, digital seminar in English.
Date: September 20
Link to the seminar: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82837535879?pwd=b0IvdlA3dW03OGRBVURvQUl4Sk1GZz09
Meeting ID: 828 3753 5879
The seminar will address questions like:
- How does the Swedish labour market work?
- What are the three government agencies that “rule your world”?
- Who needs a residence permit?
- How does the social security system work?
- Can I use the health care system?
- Do I have the right to unemployment benefit?
- Are only Swedish citizens entitled to Swedish pensions?
- What is required to get a permanent residence permit or citizenship?
The seminar will also cover the difference regarding the rules for EU/non-EU citizens, the differences between scholarships and employment and special rules for doctoral candidates.
SULF at Mid Sweden University