SULF GU invites you to the digital seminar “Working in Sweden”. The chief negotiator at SULF, Robert Anderson, will address questions like:
– How does the Swedish labour market work?
– What are the three government agencies that “rule your world”?
– Who needs a residence permit?
– How does the social security system work?
– Can I use the health care system?
– Do I have the right to unemployment benefit?
– Are only Swedish citizens entitled to Swedish pensions?
– What is required to get a permanent residence permit or citizenship?
Date: Friday March 4th
Link to the seminar: https://gu-se.zoom.us/j/6452141004