Jönköping University: Working in Sweden
Welcome to a free seminar in English. SULF also offers lunch free of charge (a salad) from 12:00. Please reply to email@example.com before 25 November if you want to have lunch as well as attendning the seminar. Also please let us know if you have any dieatary requirements.
When: 29 November at 12.15-13.15
Where: E1405 (JTH)
The seminar will address questions like:
- How does the Swedish labour market work?
- What are the three government agencies that “rule your world”?
- Who needs a residence permit?
- How does the social security system work?
- Can I use the health care system?
- Do I have the right to unemployment benefit?
- Are only Swedish citizens entitled to Swedish pensions?
- What is required to get a permanent residence permit or citizenship?
This seminar will also cover the difference regarding the rules for EU/non-EU citizens, the differences between scholarships and employment and special rules for doctoral candidates. Please feel free to forward this information to colleagues that you think might be interested in this seminar.