Umeå: Working in Sweden
SULF/Umeå invites you to the digital seminar “Working in Sweden”. The chief negotiator at SULF, Robert Anderson, will address questions like:
- How does the Swedish labour market work?
- What are the three government agencies that “rule your world”?
- Who needs a residence permit?
- How does the social security system work?
- Can I use the health care system?
- Do I have the right to unemployment benefit?
- Are only Swedish citizens entitled to Swedish pensions?
- What is required to get a permanent residence permit or citizenship?
Date: Thursday March 31st
Link to the seminar: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86188410447?pwd=RU9RZzdDK1RWbFlUV2tvRTZZRThnUT09