Uppsala: The Swedish Pension System – how does it work?
SULF/Uppsala, in collaboration with Junior Faculty, invites you to a seminar about the Swedish pension system. Anna Ekenberg (ombudsman at SULF’s central office) will give a presentation covering topics important to those who aim for a life and career in Sweden. The seminar will be held in English.
Title: The Swedish Pension System – how does it work?
Date: May 13, 2022
Link to the seminar: a link to the seminar will be sent to you after registration.
Registration: Please register in advance by filling in the form below.
The seminar will cover the following topics:
- An overview of the pension system with national public pension and occupational pension from government employment
- The national public pension from the state
- The occupational pension from your employer
- Do I need private savings too?
- Life events and choices that could impact your pension
- Pension forecast
- What can I do to affect my future pension?
The seminar will conclude with an extended Q&A.
SULF/Uppsala and Junior Faculty